Wednesday, December 14, 2011

my matt

I took this off of my sister-in-laws facebook. yes, I know... not very creative. I don't care I just wanted to put off studying for my history exam just a little longer and blog about my sweet husband. 


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Call of duty.

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch sometimes blue cheese.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Peas. 

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Coke

5. Where did he go to high school?
Irvington High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
11.5 or 12

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Basses. Eventually He'll have an upright bass collection.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He likes burgers.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Bacon. 

10. What is his favorite cereal?
granola, whole grain cheerios and soy milk.

11. What would he never wear?
sweater vest. 

12. What is his favorite sports team?
naw

13. Who did he vote for?
Didn't vote

14. Who was his best friend in high school?
Steven, Dave, Matt, Jeff

15. What is something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?


Kinda a silly answer, but work so much. He works alot which is so great because I can go to school next semester, but I wish I could see him more. 

16. What is his heritage?
Swedish and British

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
Chocolate Peanut butter

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Cross Country

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Bass, Call of Duty, and being with me. 

20. What is one unique talent he has?
Makes the best funny faces. Also knows exactly how to cheer me up. 

1 comment: