Wednesday, January 11, 2012

jan 9 and 10

 My dear dear little sister (yes I know she's taller than me) turned 18 this week. What a crazy world. Here we are at Olive Garden (I'm taking the picture). I love that girl with all my heart. I will miss her If she ends up going away for college. I already miss her, she is a busy girl! I'm amazed at what she has accomplished. Love you sissy.
My mom had a hair appointment, and I was asked to watch this little angel. We had so much playing at the park. We also liked playing the game, "try to sneak rocks and grass into my mouth without Jen looking". And when I say we I mean she. 

And then this is me exercising. or not. But I did exercise this week. I went to a spinning class which was not as fun as I had anticipated (note spinning really means cycling) but was rewarding in the hours and day that followed.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter Karin has taken up spinning. I think she likes it, but it does kick her you-know-what!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog, I love it and will now be following :)

    Your niece is so dang cute! And you and your husband look like such happy newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete