Saturday, January 7, 2012

The new shelves

I cannot tell you how excited I am today to get two big shelves from Matt's old room at his parents. My brother was super generous and offered his truck and help moving stuff. I'm really excited to have a place to show off what we like in our home. Matt's video games, Shel Silverstien, Nirvana collection, etc. Despite our clearly different taste in hobbies and music we actually love a lot of the same books.
We've yet to fill our cd collection shelf (Matt still has more to get from his room). But here's our start.
My brother Taylor was suuuuper nice to help us today. He drove his truck and helped move all are stuff from fremont to San Jose!  What a trooper!


I hope you noticed the cute little lamb on top of the bookshelf. Its probably one of my favorite parts of cleaning out matt's room. Its his oldest toy. ahhh I cannot get enough of it!


1 comment:

  1. I love books AND bookshelves.

    {and little lambs too}

    ;)

    ReplyDelete