Monday, January 2, 2012

Vegas baby!

Viva Las Vegas! no really.  When you're in Vegas you never sleep and everything is ca-razy. Not how I expected though. The crazy part was the constant LIGHTS! MUSIC! FOUNTAINS. Oh those wonderful fountains. I was so amazed by that Bellagio fountain show. I saw it three times. Mostly because it is free and twice was because we had good timing. We went with Matt's best buds for new years. They are like Matt's brothers. I think of them like family. One day those two went off and shot guns at this gun shop. When I saw the targets they brought back part of me regretted not going with them! I was, however glad that Matt and I got to spend so much time together. All four of us counted down on the strip with thousands of people and saw a long fireworks show at midnight. It was magic. The crowded streets back home? not so much magic. more like confused livestock.










By the end of the trip I was exhausted. I'm not used to so much fun jam packed into 4 days. I'm so glad I was invited. 

1 comment:

  1. When we were first together, Dave and I used to spend a lot of time with his buddies, because we were the first one married. I became very close friends with those guys!

    =)

    ReplyDelete