Monday, June 4, 2012

Goals for this summer


First a List of Dates,

1. Bike to Sleepy Hollow and have a picnic while gazing upon all the zoo animals.
2. Get Sashimi from the Japanese Grocery store down the street...Sushi night!
3. Bike to the children's discovery Museum, have a picnic in the park out front.
4. Nixon In China (sf Opera)
5.Magic Flute (SF Opera a birthday gift from Matt and I's close friends Matt and Dave)
6.Beethovens 9th (SF Symphony)
7. Watch Othello at home, maybe I'll make it an O night. with Oringina and Oregano, and Opium? naww
8. Go swimming somewhere, sometime.
9. Watch 5 seasons of the OC with him.

Now things I really really really want to get done, on Me time
1. Plant a garden on my porch/find indoor plants too!
2. fix my sewing machine so I can use my old clothes and turn them into pillows!
3. Paint old frames and rearrange my current pictures
4. Bike AT LEAST 10 times this summer. So far I have 2 down.
5. Maybe Start a quilt with the craft group at relief society? sounds amazing!

Things coming up...
1. Becca's Baby shower
2.Wendy's Graduation Party
3. Sarah's Grad/her dads b-day party
4. My Social problems online Class
5.kay Hollands Funeral. ):

Today I did Laundry. Because that's what I needed to do.

I love summer. (:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a good one lined up!

    =)

    ReplyDelete