Sunday, July 8, 2012

Burri updates!

Bluebeards castle at SF, for free (for us). 
 
Sprinkles with Rachel! Chocolate peanut butter is my recommendation. Old school cupcake lovin'.
                                                                    

Recording session for Brent Heisinger's new arrangement of Gershwin Jazz standards. 

Fourth of July with my baby. 
Featuring some lady in the back who decided to photo-bomb us with her grimace.

The Outdoor premiere of Brent's piece! Glad the wind didn't blow away my music!

The start of my cute garden. So far we are growing oregano, peppers, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes! My hydrangeas aren't doin' so hot, probably because of the heat. 

My new shoes for my job interview!  I'm now a music teacher at San Jose Music Academy!
Thanks cute shoes. 

Matt and I , and Matt's dad went to visit Matt's grandma. We ate burgers at this park/community center in sunnyvale that literally has blue water. Apparently the blue kills the algae. Hope it doesn't kill these ducks! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job. That's exciting! (I think it was the shoes...)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete