Thursday, July 12, 2012

the laziest of days

I woke up today and declared it my laziest of summer days. I have no work, the laundry can be put off one more day, and I can do what ever I want. (I haven't even gotten out of my pjs!) I find myself today making lesson plans, re-writing/updating my music bio for my new jobs website, and answering parent emails from my private studio. I'll probably do some readings for my online class soon.
I've heard that what you do when you can do whatever you want defines who you are. I like that. That means I don't care much about my appearance, but I care for my studio and my education? Not always, but definitely today.


Btw, My garden is growing like crazy. Tis the season for zucchini! 


Looking forward to this  next week with my sister! I'll be looking for a new planner or notebook, any artwork that's cheap enough, and gifts if anything stands out. I loved it so much when Alison took me. I just can't wait to go and get inspired! 



1 comment:

  1. Renegade Craft Fair, huh? It looks pretty cool!

    =)

    ReplyDelete