1. Bike to Sleepy Hollow and have a picnic while gazing upon all the zoo animals.
3. Bike to the children's discovery Museum, have a picnic in the park out front.
7. Watch Othello at home, maybe I'll make it an O night. with Oringina and Oregano, and Opium? naww
8. Go swimming somewhere, sometime.
Now things I really really really want to get done, on Me time
2. fix my sewing machine so I can use my old clothes and turn them into pillows!
4. Bike AT LEAST 10 times this summer. So far I have 2 down. now its 7 down! three more to go!
Things coming up...
1. Becca's Baby shower (had work. ):
2.Wendy's Graduation Party(had work again ):
It was a big list that did not get completed. Sad sad day. ):
BUT what got done instead?
- We purchased a new mattress and our backs don't hurt any more!
-We fixed matts car's scratch and when I say we I mean he and his papa.
-We went to an A's game and watched the fireworks
-We got to see both of Matts buds who are in the Navy and Airforce.
-We got to see my uncle and meet his family. He lives in Germany once again for the Airforce and he had two kids that I had never even met.
- We ate peppers from my garden
-We found a new tv show or two on Netflix that we love!
- Matt got a student and advertized ferociously for his bass and guitar studio he's starting up!
- I quit taking my accutane, via drs orders, so my organs wouldn't fail. Most likely I'll have to start up again one day, but for now the break is amazing.
-We went to Fremonts art and wine festival and found the best sweet potato pie we've ever had.
- Best of all we celebrated our One Year anniversary!
It's been a fabulous summer!