Saturday, May 18, 2013

rolling stones

I was sitting in the audience of the rolling stones concert. It was incredible. Rock and Roll Icons right before my eyes. Mick is dancing pointing right at me and yells "JEN! It's your turn!" I shake my head in disbelief. This cannot be real. I'm taken on stage and then I sing and the whole audience chants my name. And then I wake up. Because, this is too weird to be true.

but some of it was true.

and the whole time the real concert was going on it felt unbelievable.

Cameras were not allowed backstage, or on stage during rehearsal. so the only proof I have that I was that close to mic is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLadmCdlymg

I'm the one who is dancing a little to excited.

I do have pics of the first half of the concert though.





1 comment: