Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Running!

Last fall my voice teacher asked me if I wanted to run a 5k with her. the night before I was creating a bucket list for myself and decided that one day I'd like to run a 5k. (I wanted to keep my goal attainable). I'm a big fan of the blog Making it lovely and she had promised on her blog that if any opportunity came up that could help her reach her goal she would take it! So when my teacher asked if I wanted to run it, I couldn't say no. So I downloaded the couch to 5k app and started my journey. I ran another 5k with my sister in law this spring. After running (more like jogging) it I decided to push myself even more! So this summer I'm training for my first 10k in the fall! My goal is eventually to run a marathon but I like the idea of taking it step by step. Here are the #mileaday pictures I've been taking recently.








1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I wish I still had a 10 k in me.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete