Monday, September 23, 2013

update on my life.

Dear world,

If I haven't seen you in a while it's because I've been stuck at home doing homework.I was lucky enough to catch a break when Taylor invited me to come with him to oddball comedy fest and enjoy this.
 My older brother is the best.When you get older it's hard to spend time with your siblings. I know it will be even harder when we move. I'm just so grateful that I got to spend some quality time with that guy, especially on a week of homework woes (not to be confused with woo which is what the video talks about).

Any who, life has been taken over by my stupid GE classes and the homework is non-stop ridiculous. However, with the help of my sweet husband I've managed to stick to my diet.. ehem..life transformation and still lost two pounds this week. I went on walks but really didn't have any hard core exercise. Which proves you really are what you eat. Seriously though, my husband is the best. He really helped out around the studio this week and kept things clean, made me dinner, folded and put away all the laundry, washed all the dishes (with no dishwasher this is a feat) invited me to go on walks and even gave me ideas for what to eat, listening to me complain, and over all helping me to stop being so stressed. I found a keeper.

All in all, I'm less stressed and more grateful. Now excuse me while I go do some more homework.

Love,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment